The Regina Beach Outdoor Rink is officially open for skating!!
REGINA BEACH COMMUNITY OUTDOOR RINK CODE OF CONDUCT
- Use at your own risk
- Helmets are recommended for all skaters
- Respect other skaters, share the rink between hockey & recreational skaters
- Be considerate of noise levels
- Alcohol consumption prohibited
- No Smoking allowed
- Snow clearing shall be done by users
- Keep the ice surface free of debris
- Respect the space & keep it clean
- Periodically, the rink is reserved for use by Parks & Rec, community events or bookings. Updates regarding these will be posted on the rink bulletin board, Parks & Rec Facebook page and Website. Please respect these times
- HAVE FUN & PLAY SAFE!!
This facility was made possible thanks to the help of many volunteers within the community. Please take pride in & respect the space!!
If you have any concerns or see a problem, please call the town office at 306-729-2202 or email the Recreation Coordinator at email@example.com
Fall Registration Night will be held on Thursday, September 20th at South Shore Rec Centre.
Register for Parks & Rec fall programs; After School Club, Zumba, Rec Membership renewals, Karate and Leo Club. For more program details check out the Parks & Recreation tab.
Register for Last Mountain Lake Culture Centre programs.
Register for Stingers Volleyball and Atomic Volleyball programs.
We are excited to announce the all new South Shore Parks & Rec merchandise.
All prices include taxes and all money goes directly back into Parks & Rec.
Support your local Parks & Rec and wear it proudly!
Summer is almost upon us and with that registration for summer programming is now open!
SPART Camp (July 16-20 or August 13-17) and Swim Lessons (July 2-13 and July 30-August 10)
Registration closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, June 8.
For a registration form or more information click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We need your help to win $10,000!!!
Saskatchewan Blue Cross and Saskatchewan in motion have challenge communities and community associations across the province to go outside and play for a chance to win $10,000. Regina Beach has accepted the Challenge, and we’re going to win!
If our community wins the grand prize we will increase opportunities for kids to be active outdoors by ramping up Regina Beach with a new Skate & Bike Park facility. By expanding our recreational opportunities and upgrading our outdoor facilities we will improve opportunities for healthy, creative and accessible outdoor play for all ages. If we build it, they will come!
The community with the most minutes logged during the 10-day challenge will be declared the grand prize winner. We need your help! It’s easy; here’s what you need to do:
- Be physically active every day – go out and play!
- Create a profile on the challenge website: challenge.saskatchewaninmotion.ca
- Log on to the challenge website every day March 1-10, 2018 to enter your minutes of physical activity to add to our total!
- Don’t forget to log your minutes every day, you can’t go back in time and log yesterday’s minutes.
Every minute counts! Please this on to everyone you know – friends, family, neighbours – and encourage them to get active and register their minutes too (they don’t have to live in the community to log minutes for it)!
Go Community Go!
Entering Your Minutes
Regina Beach Mini Rugby had its first season in 2017 with 30 kids participating. We hope to continue to grow the program and we invite kids from surrounding communities to come join us this spring as well! Continue reading “Mini Rugby Registration Open” →