The Bylaw Enforcement Officer provides inspections and regulatory work related to the enforcement of specific bylaws. The Bylaw Enforcement Officer investigates complaints with impartiality, gathers evidence according to established rules and prepares and presents that evidence to council and/or court when called upon to do so.
The Town of Regina Beach has hired the Commissionaires South Saskatchewan to enforce bylaws of the Town. The Commissionaires will be easily identifiable as they will be wearing uniforms and driving decaled vehicles. The Commissionaires will have full authority to enforce the bylaws of the Town of Regina Beach.
The Commissionaires are being hired to serve the citizens of Regina Beach so please treat them with respect.
Bylaws are intended to keep our town clean, healthy and safe. The Bylaw Enforcement Officer’s mandate is to promote, facilitate and enforce general compliance with the provisions of bylaws that pertain to the health, safety and welfare of the community.
Bylaw infractions/concerns must be reported to the Town office by phone, email or in writing. In order to facilitate and address resident concerns, please provide specifics such as date, time, address, etc. as this information enables investigation/action to take place. Please also provide your name and contact information so that we may contact you if we require more information or to offer explanation.
The Lumsden RCMP are also available and have the authority to enforce our Town Bylaws. Lumsden RCMP can be contacted in situations such as late night noise from parties, fireworks, speeding, etc. (306) 731-4270.
- All Terrain Vehicles Within Town Limits Bylaw #12/2015
- Basic Planning Statement Bylaw Amendment #5/2008
- Basic Planning Statement Bylaw #10/2005
- Amended Building Bylaw 08/2014
- Building Bylaw 3/96
- Bylaw Enforcement Officers #10/2015
- Cemetery Bylaw #01/2016
- Amend Cemetary Bylaw #9/2009
- Code of Ethics Bylaw #06/2017
- Amend Council Procedures Bylaw #05/2017
- Amend Council Procedures Bylaw #04/2016
- Council Procedures Bylaw #02/2016
- Curfew Bylaw #7/2007
- Dog Bylaw #1/2005
- Domestic Waste Bylaw #01-2009
- Amend Domestic Waste Bylaw #01/2018
- Amend Domestic Waste Bylaw #12/2018
- Drainage Bylaw #09/2015
- Fireworks Bylaw #5/2011
- Firearms Bylaw #5/82
- Fire Ban Bylaw #18-2017
- Fire Control, Residential #8/2007
- Halloween Bylaw #17/95
- Incurring a Debt #20/2018
- Interim Borrowing Bylaw #02-2018
- Interim Borrowing Bylaw #04-2018
- Interim Borrowing Bylaw #05-2018
- Amend Bylaw to Designate Municipal Heritage Property 03/2014
- Designate Municipal Heritage Property 2/2002
- Loitering & Public Nuisance Bylaw #7/2005
- Noise Bylaw 03/2018
- Nuisance Abatement Bylaw #1/2006
- Amend Nuisance Abatement Bylaw 05/2016
- Amend Nuisance Abatement Bylaw 06/2018
- Numbering of Houses & Other Buildings #19/2018
- Parks, Recreation & Cultural Board Bylaw #3/2005
- Private Well Bylaw #3/2007
- Public Notice Policy Bylaw #12/2005
- Sewage Bylaw #7/2002
- Snowmobile Bylaw #9/2005
- Swimming Pool Bylaw #11/2012
- Tax Enforcement List Procedure #13/2018
- Tax Incentives and Penalties Bylaw #10/2010
- Amend Tax Incentives and Penalties Bylaw #04/2017
- Tax – Base Tax Bylaw #08-2018
- Tax – Mill Rate Factors #09/2018
- Tree Bylaw #10/2001
- Water Management Bylaw #09/2016 (effective Oct 1/16)
- Amend Water Rates Bylaw #14/2016
- Water Rates Bylaw #10/2016 (effective Oct 1/16)
- Water Rates Bylaw #22/2017 (will come into effect April 1, 2018)
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #04/2008
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #06/2008
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #07/2008
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #7A/2008
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #4/2009
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #6/2009
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #04/11
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #06/2011
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #01/2015
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #04/2015
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #17/2017
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #07/2018
- Amend Zoning Bylaw #14/2018
- Zoning Bylaw # 11/2005
The Town of Regina Beach takes every effort to keep this data as accurate and current as possible. All bylaws for the Town of Regina Beach are not listed above. If you are looking for a bylaw that is not listed call the Town Office and inquire with the staff.
This data is for reference purposes only. Please contact the Town of Regina Beach if you are intending to use this data for legal purposes. Please do not copy and disseminate this information without the consent of the Town of Regina Beach administration.
When using the information contained herein, the original Bylaws should be consulted for the purpose of interpretation and application of the law.