Located on MacMurchy Avenue
Regina Beach Outdoor Rink is the hub of activity in the winter months. Whether you are looking to play shinny hockey, enjoy recreational skating or want to learn to skate, Regina Beach Outdoor Rink offers drop-in activities and registered programs for all ages.
Stay active during the winter months by visiting our outdoor rink!
Sunday – Thursday 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
REGINA BEACH COMMUNITY OUTDOOR RINK CODE OF CONDUCT
- Use at your own risk
- Helmets are recommended for all skaters
- Respect other skaters, share the rink between hockey & recreational skaters
- Be considerate of noise levels
- Alcohol consumption prohibited
- No Smoking allowed
- Snow clearing shall be done by users
- Keep the ice surface free of debris
- Respect the space & keep it clean
- Periodically, the rink is reserved for use by Parks & Rec, community events or bookings. Updates regarding these will be posted on the rink bulletin board, Parks & Rec Facebook page and Website. Please respect these times
- HAVE FUN & PLAY SAFE!!
This facility was made possible thanks to the help of many volunteers within the community. Please take pride in & respect the space!!
If you have any concerns or see a problem, please call the town office at 306-729-2202 or email the Recreation Coordinator at [email protected]