Council Meetings & Minutes
Town of Regina Beach Regular Council Meetings
Regular Council Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Memorial Hall at 101 Centre Street & are open to the public via Zoom only.
Meeting Minutes are approved at the following Council Meeting and then posted.
Meetings are only available to attend through Zoom:
2nd Tuesday of each month @ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85148717455
4th Tuesday of each month @ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82911523588
Delegations are always welcome at Council Meetings. The following are rules for attending as a Delegation:
- Max of 2 delegations per meeting
- The delegate has 15 minutes to present their subject matter
- Agenda item submissions are due no less than 5 business days prior to meeting date
- The delegate may speak only once, during presentation time
- Rebuttal or cross debate with other delegations not allowed
- If numerous delegates are attending on the same matter a spokesperson must be appointed
- Any cross communications between council and delegates will be limited to council requesting clarification on a matter or requesting additional relevant information
- When addressing members at a council meeting, a delegate shall refrain from:
- speaking disrespectfully of the federal government, the provincial government or another municipal council, or any official representing them;
- using offensive words in referring to a member, an employee of the municipality or a member of the public;
- reflecting on a vote of council except when moving to rescind or reconsider it;
- reflecting on the motives on the motion or the mover of the motion; or
- shouting or using an immoderate tone, profane, vulgar or offensive language
A Delegation Request Form must be received at the Town Office a minimum of 1 week before
council meeting you wish to attend.