Council Meetings & Minutes
Town of Regina Beach Regular Council Meetings
Regular Council Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Memorial Hall at 101 Centre Street.
Meeting Minutes are approved at the following Council Meeting and then posted.
Meetings are open to the public with restrictions in numbers. We are closely monitoring restrictions and will continue to adjust accordingly. As things change, we will communicate any updates that are required.
Meetings are also available to attend through Zoom:
2nd Tuesday of each month @ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85148717455
4th Tuesday of each month @ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82911523588
Delegations are always welcome at Council Meetings. The following are rules for attending as a Delegation:
- Max of 2 delegations per meeting
- The delegate has 15 minutes to present their subject matter
- Agenda item submissions are due no less than 5 business days prior to meeting date
- The delegate may speak only once, during presentation time
- Rebuttal or cross debate with other delegations not allowed
- If numerous delegates are attending on the same matter a spokesperson must be appointed
- Any cross communications between council and delegates will be limited to council requesting clarification on a matter or requesting additional relevant information
- When addressing members at a council meeting, a delegate shall refrain from:
- speaking disrespectfully of the federal government, the provincial government or another municipal council, or any official representing them;
- using offensive words in referring to a member, an employee of the municipality or a member of the public;
- reflecting on a vote of council except when moving to rescind or reconsider it;
- reflecting on the motives on the motion or the mover of the motion; or
- shouting or using an immoderate tone, profane, vulgar or offensive language
A Delegation Request Form must be received at the Town Office a minimum of 1 week before
council meeting you wish to attend.