Frequently Asked Questions

What are the Town of Regina Beach Office hours?

Monday – Friday8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Closed on Statutory Holidays

When are Regina Beach Council meetings?

Regular Council Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. Meetings are open to the public at the Memorial Hall or via Zoom.  For more information click HERE.  

What is the population of the Town of Regina Beach?

Based on the 2021 Census, the population of the Town of Regina Beach is 1,292. For more information click HERE.

When is garbage pickup?

Residents located on the west of Centre Street have garbage picked up weekly on Mondays. Residents located on the east of Centre Street have garbage picked up weekly on Tuesdays. Garbage must be put out by 7:00 am on the front street curb to ensure pick up. For more information click HERE.

My garbage wasn't picked up, what do I do?

First was your garbage out by 7:00 a.m. ? Second, check your bin and door. If your garbage was not picked up due to a bylaw contravention, staff will leave a door knocker on your door and/or a sticker on your bags. If your garbage was out by 7:00 a.m. and no notification was left, please call the...
Read more

When are recycling days?

Crown Shred & Recycling Ltd. collects the town’s recycling every two weeks. On pick-up days just place your recycling at the edge of your property & Crown Shred will do the rest. For the recycling calendar and more information click HERE.

How do I pay my Tax and Utility bills?

The Town of Regina Beach offers numerous ways to pay your bills. For your convenience we currently offer Online Banking, Cash or Cheque, Debit, and Credit Card payments. For more information click HERE.

When are property taxes due?

The taxation year is the same as the calendar year, January 1 - December 31, with property taxes due December 31. You will receive a five (5) per cent discount on the municipal portion of taxes if you pay by July 31st. Tax notices are sent to property owners at the end of May/beginning...
Read more

What is a Tax Assessment?

The Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency (SAMA) is an agency that operates independently from government. It manages the province's property assessment system. SAMA is responsible for providing municipalities in Saskatchewan with the assessed values of land improvements...
Read more

Do I need a dog licence for my pet?

Yes, as per the Town’s Animal Control Bylaw No. 09/2019 a dog licence is required. To read up on the Bylaw click HERE.

How do I find rental facilities in Regina Beach?

To book the Recreation Centre (South Shore School gym), please call the Rec Coordinator for the Town of Regina Beach at 306-729-2202. To book the Memorial Hall please call 306 729-2877. The book the Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre please call 306 729-4484. To book the Arts Centre...
Read more

How do I submit a request, complaint or a concern to the Town?

You may submit a request, complaint or concern to the Town office by completing the online form, emailing [email protected] or alternatively visiting the Town Office and completing a written Complaint Form.

How do I check the status of a request, complaint or a concern that I have submitted?

Please allow at least 7 days prior to inquiring the status of your complaint or request. The Town Office will investigate into your complaint or request as soon as they are able. If you have requested a follow-up with us, you will be notified upon completion of your complaint or...
Read more

Do I need a Business Licence?

The Town of Regina Beach currently does not require a business licence. An application is required if you are looking at a mobile food truck, cart or trailer. Click HERE for more information.

How do I get a Plumbing Permit?

Plumbing permits can be obtained through TSASK (Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan). For more information click HERE.

Do I have to get a Development Permit?

Prior to a building permit being issued, a Development Permit must be obtained. Any project involving constructing, grading, clearing, excavating, or filling a lot will require a Development Permit. This is necessary to ensure that all zoning bylaw requirements are met.

Do I have to get a Building Permit?

If your project involves constructing, erecting, renovating, placing, enlarging, extending, reconstructing, altering, relocating, or any structural repairs, or change of occupancy of any structure or building, you will be required to obtain a building permit. For more...
Read more

Why are building permits required?

Building Permits are necessary to ensure that all building code and fire codes are met; primarily for health and safety reasons. It grants legal permission to start construction of a building as per the Uniform Building Accessibility Standards.

Can I begin construction on my project, prior to receiving my issued permit?

No construction can commence prior to the issuance of permits. Failure to obtain permits will result in a Stop Work Order being issued and/or fines being issued.

How do I find out what is happening in the community for Recreation activities?

Contact the Recreation Coordinator at (306) 729-2202 or [email protected]. You can also check the Town website Calendar. Also, keep an eye on the Town’s electronic sign located outside the Town Office on Centre Street, Regina Beach & Buena Vista Parks...
Read more

Street light outage or troubles?

If you notice a street light outage or problem please call SaskPower at 1-888-757-6937 or visit their website HERE.

Detect a gas odor or gas leak?

For a natural gas emergency or if you think there is a gas leak, call 1-888-700-0427 immediately.