How to Pay Your Municipal Bills
The Town of Regina Beach offers numerous ways to pay your bills. For your convenience we currently offer Online Banking, Cash or Cheque, Debit, and Credit Card payments.
Follow these steps to set up the Town so you can make a payment through your online banking institution:
1. Add Payee or Vendor
2. Search for 'Regina Beach'
3. Select the appropriate account - 'Town of Regina Beach - Tax' / 'Regina Beach, Town of - Tax' OR 'Town of Regina Beach - Utilities' / 'Regina Beach, Town of - Utilities'
4. For Tax Payment, enter your Roll Number as it appears on your Tax Notice.
5. For Utilities Payment, enter your Account Number as it appears on your Utility Notice.
* Please note that CIBC currently does not offer Town of Regina Beach online payments for Utilities. If you would like to make a payment to your Utility account through CIBC online payment, you will have to notiify the Town Office via email at otherwise, your payment will be applied to your Tax Account.
It is your responsibility to ensure payments are made to the correct account. Failure to do this may mean that Taxes could be paid to your Utilitity account or vice versa. Online payments can take up to 3 business days to be processed by the bank, so please ensure you allow plenty of time before the due date to avoid interest fees.
If you have more than one property, you must create a separate payee or vendor for each property with each Roll and/or Account number. This will make it clear the amount of money that is being allocated to each property/account.
Banks that currently offer Town of Regina Beach online payments are Royal Bank, Scotiabank, TD Canada Trust, C1CU, BMO, HSBC, CIBC, Tangerine, Manulife, Telepay
The Town Office is open Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm for cash or cheque payments. Cheques are payable to the "Town of Regina Beach." If you are unable to make it during office hours, there is a drop slot located on the south side of the front entrance door. Please ensure you place your payment in an envelope with your name, account number and civic address so the payment can be properly applied.
A cheque can also be mailed to PO Box 10, Regina Beach, SK S0G 4C0. When mailing a cheque, allow enough time before any due date to ensure that your payment is receipted prior to any penalties being applied to your account.
Please do not mail or drop cash in the drop slot.
The Town Office is open Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm for debit payments.
Please watch for office closures during the holidays, as well as any Statutory Holidays if you wish to come into the office to make a debit payment.
The Town of Regina Beach is now accepting online invoice payments with select credit cards through the secure OptionPay System (with applicable third party fees). Credit Card payments can also be made at the Town Office.