Regina Beach Connect
WHAT IS CONNECT ?
You can choose the information you want to receive when registering for CONNECT and you can amend your choices at any time after registering.
Three sections are available to select. These sections include but are not limited to the following:
- Notices regarding garbage, recycling and landfill
- Changes to the date & time of Council meetings
- Special Meetings of Council / Public Hearings
- Municipal Elections
- Fire Bans
- General emergency notifications
- Notices regarding road maintenance, closures or detours
- Snow Clearing
- Water system notifications, including main breaks & drinking water advisories
- Dust Control / Street Sweeping
- Regina Beach Parks & Rec programs & events
- Town Council events
**Please note that emergency alerts will be sent to everyone registered no matter their selections regarding the above categories. **
CHANGING ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Need to change your account settings?
Changing your account settings is simple!
Follow these five easy steps:
- Go to the Register With Us page under the Regina Beach CONNECT page.
- Click on My Account at the top right-hand corner.
- Log in with your email and password
- Update any of the following information:
Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, Mode of Communication, Groups or Password