Septic/Holding Tank Permits - Saskatchewan Health Authority

Permits for Septic/Holding Tanks are through Saskatchewan Health Authority and are applied for at the Town Office. A Development Permit from the Town of Regina Beach is also required for the installation of septic/holding tanks.  Please submit the Development Application along with the application fee of $15 and a site plan.

Development Permit Application 

Plumbing Permits - TSASK (Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan)